PARK STREET CONDOS, MISSISSAUGA
Preena & Gaj present “PARK STREET CONDOS” located at “21-29 Park St E , Mississauga“
WE WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST OFFERS FOR PARK STREET CONDOS, MISSISSAUGA
PARK STREET CONDOS Features
PARK STREET CONDOS is a pre-construction condominium located at 21-29 Park Street East in Mississauga with:
- 140 residential units
- 3 townhouses
- 15 storey building
- 3 levels of underground parking
- Developer: Edenshaw Developments
- Completion: 2021
- Walk score: 91 (Walker’s Paradise)
- Transit score: 60 (Good Transit)
- Very close to Credit River
- Close to Port Credit Village and Port Credit Arena
- Suite Finishes: Stone Kitchen Counters, Laminate Flooring, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer
- Contact Preena & Gaj for the prices, platinum deposit structure and floorplans of PARK STREET CONDOS
We will give the best offer for PARK STREET CONDOS, MISSISSAUGA. Please fill out the form below to register for more information
PARK STREET CONDOS, MISSISSAUGA
Invest in one of the GTA’s most vibrant and iconic areas!
The PARK STREET CONDOS will be a residential condominium development located at 21-29 Park St E, Mississauga in a very desired location and neighbourhood.
This project will be very close to historic lakefront Village of Port Credit, in the City of Mississauga.
The PARK STREET CONDOS will be adjacent to Mobility Hub (containing Port Credit GO Station and the newly approved LRT.
Residents of The PARK STREET CONDOS will have the opportunity to enjoy Waterfront Trail, Credit River, Lake Ontario and harbour in their neighbourhood.
With the Walk score of 91, residents will not need a car for daily errands.
The Transit score of 60 also means the residents will have many nearby public transportation options.
It will take only 5 minutes walk to reach many stores, restaurants and bars, and entertainment sites.
This project will have 15 storeys, 140 residential units 3 levels of underground parking and 3 townhouses.
About PARK STREET CONDOS Developer:
Edenshaw Developments is one of the most famous condo builders in Ontario.
The building company has won at least 7 awards. The latest award was in 2016 by the Federation of Rental Housing Providers of Ontario (FRPO) (Development Of The Year Award) for their project in Alto rental apartments.
They are very renowned for using carefully chosen materials and employing cutting-edge design principles.
Trust Preena & Gaj to get you the unit of your dreams in PARK STREET CONDOS, MISSISSAUGA. With their wealth of skills in preconstruction investment and track record of selling new condos in the GTA, they have the perfect unit for you.
PARK STREET CONDOS, MISSISSAUGA:
PARK STREET CONDOS neighbourhood
- Port credit memorial park (5 min walk, 3 min drive): By the lake, featuring a playground, picnic and sports area, trails and festivals by the water, good for dog walking/walking
- Cenotaph park (1 min walk)
- Burrito Boyz (3 min walk,2 min drive): The casual Local Mexican chain known for their meat, seafood, and vegetarian burritos
- Pump House Grille Co. (4 min walk,3 min drive): outdoor seating, stylish restaurant with huge servings of American fare and seafood, also serves alcohol
- Papa Giuseppe (4 min walk, 2 min drive): The cozy and casual Italian eatery, serves stove oven pizza and pasta, outdoor patio. Good for kids
- Rabba fine foods (4 min walk, 3 min drive)
- Loblaws (4 min drive, 17 min walk): freshly cooked pizzas, soups, and pasta, also sells flowers
- Bulk barn (3 min drive,15 min walk): Good for bulks of food
Credit landing shopping centre (3 min drive, 16 min walk): This shopping centre has everything you may need from grocery and banking and to health and spa services.
- Booster Juice
- Swiss chalet
- The wine shop
- Bulk Barn
- Credit landing animal hospital
- Global pet foods
- Credit landing walk-in clinic
- Hometown orthodontist
- Karmy clinic
- Audiology & hearing aid
- Port credit dental
- Port credit optometry clinic
- First choice haircutters
- Hand & stone
- Organic nails beauty
- Canada trust
Banks close to PARK STREET CONDOS:
CIBC (4 min walk, 2 min drive)
SWAT: synergy wellness attitude training (8 min walk,3 min drive): Chiropractor, personal training, online coaching, massage therapy, physiotherapy, acupuncture, concussion management, fascial stretch therapy
- Windermere gallery (2 min walk, 1 min drive)
- Port credit arena (2 min walk,1 min drive): hockey arena, skating
- Lions club of the credit valley outdoor pool (8 min walk, 3 min drive)
- Mississauga music walk of fame (2 min drive, 5 min walk)
PARK STREET CONDOS are very close to Port Credit library (5 min walk, 2 min drive): by the lake, internet access, word processing stations, programs for all ages and about 70,000 items
Call Preena & Gaj today for the Guaranteed unit allocation at (647) 284-0345 – (647) 284-4778