Empire Phoenix Condos | Park Lawn at Gardiner Expy
Gaj & Preena proudly introduce “ Empire Phoenix Condos” located at “Gardiner & Park Lawn“ in Etobicoke.
WE WILL HAVE THE BEST DAY ONE PRICES ON THIS PROJECT BY EMPIRE COMMUNITIES. PHOENIX CONDOS: Prices + Floor Plans + Units early.
Phoenix Empire Features
- Two new condo towers in Etobicoke at 252 Manitoba St in Toronto.
- Each tower will host 29 AND 11 storeys respectively, for a combined 499 units.
- Immense variety in floor plans and starting prices.
- Built by Empire Communities: one of Ontario’s favourite developers!
- Close to The Gardiner Expressway, Park Lawn Avenue, The Queensway and Lake Shore Boulevard West.
- In one of the fastest growing and most popular parts of Etobicoke – with immediate access to excellent shopping, premier services and high ranked schools.
STUNNING SUITE FINISHES
- Choose from three colour schemes skillfully selected by our expert designer to personalize your home.
- Laminate flooring throughout your suite to complete your sophisticated look. Excludes bathroom and laundry, as per plan.
- White ceramic tile flooring, including a ceramic base in the laundry closet.
- White stippled ceilings throughout with smooth ceilings in the bathrooms and closets.
- 8’ – 9’ ceiling heights in all rooms. Excludes areas with drop ceilings and/or bulkheads, as per plan.
- Building A: 8’ ceiling height on level 2, 8’6” ceiling height on level 3, and 9’ ceiling height on levels 1 and 4 to 11.
- Building B: 8’ ceiling height on level 2, 8’6” ceiling height on level 3 to 4, 6 to 10 and 9’ ceiling height on levels 1 and 11 to 29.
- Carpeted stairs with painted stringers and natural finished oak handrails with metal pickets, as per plan.
- Vinyl coated wire closet shelving, as per plan,
included to help organize your wardrobe.
- Walk-in closets, as per plan.
- Sliding doors and/or hinged doors on closets, as per plan.
- Designer-selected ceiling light fixtures in foyer, hallways, living/dining, bedroom(s), den and walk-in closet, as per plan.
- Individualized climate control centralized heating and cooling system.
- Front loading white stackable washer and dryer.
- Phone, cable and data wired to all suites.
- Energy efficient, aluminum frame thermal pane windows to keep out exterior temperatures and allow for a more balanced climate inside.
- White, flat panel interior doors with modern
- Individual metering of hydro and water.
- Balconies and/or terraces with sliding glass door(s) or swing door(s), as per plan.
- Electrical outlet on all balconies and/or terraces, as per plan.
- 24” Stainless Steel refrigerator with bottom mounted freezer.
- 24” Stainless Steel smooth top electric range.
- 18” Integrated paneled dishwasher.
- 24” Stainless Steel dishwasher, in Garden suites.
- 30” Stainless Steel OTR combination microwave hood fan.
- Composite stone countertops, with an undermount, single-bowl stainless steel sink and a single lever pull-down chrome faucet.
- Designer-selected ceramic tile backsplash to
highlight your kitchen.
- Kitchen islands with composite stone countertops, as per plan.
- European style, flat-panel cabinets with open
shelving and integrated pantry, as per plan.
- Accessible plug-in USB outlet included for
convenient charging of your smartphone or
- Designer selected 12” x 24” porcelain tile flooring.
- One-piece composite countertops with integrated sink and single-lever chrome faucet.
- Designer-selected cabinets with vanity mirror and wall-mounted light fixture.
- White soaker tub, as per plan.
- Designer-selected ceramic tile on tub and shower walls, as per plan.
- Framed glass shower with one-piece shower pan, as per plan.
- Chrome wall mounted tub/shower controls with chrome rain showerhead, as per plan.
- Safety pressure balance valves for tub and shower.
- Stylish grand lobby with 24-hour Concierge,
comfortable lounge seating and parcel storage room.
- Tranquil spa with sauna, oversized rain shower, relaxation room and his/her change rooms.
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor courtyard with BBQs, dining area and group seating.
- Luxurious outdoor pool overlooking Grand Avenue Park, with private cabanas and lounge seating.
- Professionally equipped fitness centre, with cardio, weights, yoga room, spin area, artificial fitness turf and refuelling zone.
- Wi-Fi enabled shared workspace with booth
seating, group seating and custom bar.
- Games room equipped with billiards and poker table.
- Elegant private dining with direct access to servers area.
- Guest suite for friends and family.
- Pet wash station.
UNWAVERING SAFETY + SECURITY
- 24-hour Concierge.
- Entrance, exits, elevators and selected exterior areas, monitored by closed circuit security system.
- Secure key-fob proximity reader.
- Conveniently located security entry system for visitor access.
- In-suite personally encoded security system, with keypad and door contacts.
- Well-lit underground parking with video surveillance and entry/exit overhead door and security gates.
- Secured bicycle storage and storage rooms.
- Fire sprinkler system, smoke and CO2 detector in all suites and common areas.
- Solid core entry door with deadbolt and viewer.
- $10,000 on Signing
- Balance to 5% in 30 Days
- 5% in 60 90 Days
- 5% in 120 365 Days
- 5% on Occupancy
- Free Assignment Clause
- Parking: $15,000+HST (savings of $20,000)
- Extended Length Parking: $17,875+HST (savings of $27,125)
- Locker: $2,500+HST (savings of $2,500)
- Right to Lease During Occupancy (Savings of $2,000)
- Cap Clause
Occupancy: November 2021
- 1 bed from 394,990
- 1bed+Den from 449,990
- 2bed from 492,990
- 2bed+Den from 549,990
Empire Phoenix Condos are going to bring the best of modern living to Etobicoke right at the Gardiner at Park Lawn :
Empire Phoenix Condos are the newest addition to Empire Communities’ portfolio with this offering located in one of the most sought after lots in Etobicoke. Located at 252 Manitoba St. in Etobicoke, positions these two new towers conveniently on a quiet street with immediate access to a slew of major roadways and by virtue of that: close to all the most established institutions and places to work and play in Etobicoke.
This building, on the whole will feature a subtle design giving residents a variety of options of building size and unit type. Empire Communities has expertly designed one high rise and one mid rise building with a whopping 499 combined units. That said, they know that every client is unique. That means they have offered a spread of floor plan types and floors so that there is something for every lifestyle and investment type.
Empire Phoenix Condos is in itself going to be laced with low maintenance amenities to keep your costs down but ensure that residents have access to anything they could want from modern condo living. Why, it’s almost as if Empire Communities has a lot of experience in keeping what residents want from their condominium purchase. The fact is: Empire has a wealth of experience in creating residential masterpieces for satisfied clients all over Ontario. They know what needs to stay and what needs improvement and this nets in the best floor plans at the best prices!
For ultimate unit selection, contact today. Realty Point has a unique relationship with the developer of Empire Phoenix Condos having grown alongside Empire Communities. Give us a call today for VIP sale access and the best selection of units.
Empire Phoenix Condos – building quietly near Park Lawn at the Gardiner
Empire Phoenix Condos: Park Lawn at Gardiner Neighbourhood
A quick look at the location of Empire Phoenix Condos can better explain the rationale of Empire Communities when selecting this extensive lot. They have expertly selected a street that has all the appeal of suburban living in Etobicoke with all the convenience of living in a new downtown Toronto condo.
It’s the kind of design insight that can only come from experienced builders like Empire Communities.
So, what does this mean for residents? You’re close to the Gardiner, The Queensway, Park Lawn Avenue and Lake Shore Blvd W. It’s the perfect blend of urban convenience and suburban charm.
This location means access to Humber Bay park and all of the surrounding green space. Biking trails along the Lake Shore take you straight to the downtown core. If you love the great outdoors, Etobicoke is a large part of what gave Toronto the title of the city within a park. It’s got a great selection of outdoor amenities for any lifestyle. Whether a leisurely stroll in a parkette or a several kilometer bike ride across the city- Empire Phoenix Condos makes it easy to do both.
Close to some of the most storied businesses and restaurants and serviced by some of the best hospitals and in district for the best schools in the city. With neighbourhoods such as Mimico and The Queensway nearby, it’s no surprise why. Some of the most discerning buyers choose this location in Etobicoke: and it’s no surprise why.
To get early access to some of the best property newly available in Etobicoke at VIP Sale prices: contact today for access to floor plans and prices for Empire Phoenix Condos at Park Lawn at Gardiner!
Floor Plans / Price Lists
Empire Phoenix Condos: excellent floor plans, excellent prices all for VIP sale clients… Early.
Empire Communities knew when designing this project that people love variety: because every person is different. Lifestyles change and your condo unit should be as versatile as you. That’s why Empire Phoenix Condos will feature two towers: one high rise and one mid rise. With a combined 499 units between them, they have provided the ultimate flexibility in a location where choice is a commodity!
The best way to get into Empire Phoenix Condos, is of course to contact today for VIP sale prices. A quick rundown of what you get by contacting early:
Early access to unit selection.
Day one prices on a wide array of units.
Great buyers incentives.
Expert investment advice.
A piece of what you could call the best part of Etobicoke.